- Current Prices:$159,950
- Closed Prices:$142,500 to $180,000
- Median Sale Price:$168,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$137/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 1,320Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Laurel Square is a neighborhood in Henrico, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is attached, and the majority are two story style, and they were built between 1971 and 1973. Homes in Laurel Square are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Laurel Square typically have zero spaces.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.