- Current Prices:$184,999 to $196,000
- Closed Prices:$182,500 to $225,900
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$600,$50 to $165/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,356 to 1,988Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Laurel Valley is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2007 and 2014. Homes in Laurel Valley are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Laurel Valley typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.