- Current Prices:$459,500
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$392,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$115/mo,$99 to $227
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,891 to 6,192Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Laurel Wood is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Laurel Wood are about $255,000 – $475,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.