- Current Prices:$4,298,000
- Closed Prices:$1,998,000 to $2,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,149,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1153
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,972 to 3,730Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Laurelhurst is a neighborhood in Cupertino, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are mediterranean and ranch style, and they were built between 1958 and 2017. Homes in Laurelhurst are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.