- Current Prices:$279,000 to $359,000
- Closed Prices:$275,500 to $465,000
- Median Sale Price:$387,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$220,$0 to $220,$420 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,490 to 4,362Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Laurels Mount Dora are about $150,000 – $475,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.