- Current Prices:$149,900 to $205,000
- Closed Prices:$89,000 to $149,900
- Median Sale Price:$115,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$84
- Association Fee Ranges:$600,$120 to $130/quarter,$0 to $41
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,360 to 2,977Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Laurelwood features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $120 to $130, master fees ranging from $47 to $140. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $934 to as high as $1,620. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.