- Current Prices:$75,000 to $205,000
- Closed Prices:$94,900 to $167,000
- Median Sale Price:$116,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$84
- Association Fee Ranges:$600,$120/quarter,$0 to $41
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,360 to 2,977Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laurelwood are about $85,000 – $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.