- Current Prices:$1,420,000 to $2,959,000
- Closed Prices:$730,000 to $2,737,500
- Median Sale Price:$1,852,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$1112
- Association Fee Ranges:$63/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1946 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,040 to 2,840Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laurelwood are about $630,000 – $2,350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, driveway, off street parking, carport, attached and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.