- Current Prices:$675,000 to $779,000
- Closed Prices:$689,754 to $749,900
- Median Sale Price:$699,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$404
- Association Fee Ranges:$386.13/quarter,$122 to $125/mo,$122 to $386.13
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:1,576 to 1,950Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Laurelwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laurelwood are $650,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.