- Current Prices:$268,000 to $849,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $770,000
- Median Sale Price:$373,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$306
- Association Fee Ranges:$30 to $250/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:618 to 4,843Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lavaca Historical District are about $190,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.