- Current Prices:$205,000 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$179,000 to $629,000
- Median Sale Price:$419,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$265
- Association Fee Ranges:$30 to $250/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1890 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:480 to 4,843Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lavaca Historical District are about $190,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.