- Closed Prices:$153,500 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1926 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:953 to 3,001Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Lawndale is a neighborhood in Winter Park, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are bungalow, ranch, contemporary and florida style, and they were built between 1926 and 2005. Homes in Lawndale are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are carport and garage, and homes in Lawndale typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.