- Current Prices:$315,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$289,900 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$415,052
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$63 to $65/mo,$344 to $405,$0,$600 to $756,$189 to $756/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,728 to 5,484Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Lawson are about $310,000 – $800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.