- Current Prices:$331,750 to $659,900
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $786,732
- Median Sale Price:$412,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$63 to $65/mo,$600 to $688,$344 to $405,$0,$184 to $376.02/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,448 to 5,338Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Lawson are about $310,000 – $800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.