- Current Prices:$234,900 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$137,300 to $549,000
- Median Sale Price:$310,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$225
- Association Fee Ranges:$1 to $240/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:612 to 4,639Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Lawsona / Fern Creek is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $240, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,540 to as high as $13,713. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $240. Property taxes for the year can range from $2,435 to $5,047.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.