- Current Prices:$212,000 to $215,000
- Closed Prices:$189,500 to $219,900
- Median Sale Price:$204,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$281
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $475,$475 to $485/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1966 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:760 to 850Sq. Ft.
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1966. In general, homes in Le Cercle are about $0 – $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot, other and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.