- Current Prices:$389,000 to $419,999
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$387
- Association Fee Ranges:$304 to $375.39/mo,$302 to $375
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:881 to 1,164Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Le Parc is largely a condo community. The homes in Le Parc represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Le Parc are about $155,000 – $390,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.