- Current Prices:$344,900 to $454,900
- Closed Prices:$187,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$222,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$245
- Association Fee Ranges:$220/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 2,016Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Leander Heights features a handful of manufactured, single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Leander Heights are about $70,000 – $500,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and covered.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.