- Current Prices:$215,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $125,000
- Median Sale Price:$115,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/mo,$0 to $2600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:811 to 2,492Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Lees Crossing is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $92 to $2,364, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,003 to as high as $2,054. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $92 to $2,364, and taxes for the year can range from $869 to $1,662. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.