- Current Prices:$424,000 to $439,999
- Closed Prices:$239,500 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$249,990
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1983/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,565 to 2,942Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Legacy At Carpenter Village features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Legacy At Carpenter Village are about $230,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.