- Current Prices:$795,000 to $985,000
- Closed Prices:$675,000 to $865,000
- Median Sale Price:$773,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$368
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,887 to 3,131Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Legato is a neighborhood in Mountain House, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary style, and they were built between 2004 and 2005. Homes in Legato are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is attached garage, and homes in Legato typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.