- Current Prices:$44,900 to $229,900
- Closed Prices:$34,000 to $232,500
- Median Sale Price:$139,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $450/quarter,$187 to $1240,$101 to $461/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 2,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The Leisureville community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $1,550, and taxes for the year range from as low as $692 to as high as $2,738. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $1,550. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $605 to as high as $1,297. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.