- Current Prices:$139,999
- Closed Prices:$83,000 to $214,000
- Median Sale Price:$177,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$180
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1943 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:686 to 1,740Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lellman Heights are about $35,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 1-car garage, garage, 2-car garage, driveway, street and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.