- Current Prices:$315,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $444,900
- Median Sale Price:$289,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$217
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $124
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:988 to 2,823Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Lenox Village is a neighborhood in Nashville, Tennessee. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and they were built between 2003 and 2011. Homes in Lenox Village are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lenox Village typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have None or Finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.