- Current Prices:$424,900 to $499,999
- Closed Prices:$362,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$503,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$411
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,068 to 2,220Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Leroy Heights is a neighborhood in San Pablo, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch and contemporary style, and they were built between 1956 and 1960. Homes in Leroy Heights are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are attached garage and attached garage,side yard access, and homes in Leroy Heights typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.