- Closed Prices:$128,000 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$187,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,130 to 2,722Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Lexington Commons is a neighborhood in New Port Richey, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are townhouse style, and they were built between 2008 and 2015. Homes in Lexington Commons are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lexington Commons typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.