- Current Prices:$195,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $199,950
- Median Sale Price:$189,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$140/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,859 to 1,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Lexington Grove are about $0 – $190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.