- Current Prices:$220,900 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$186,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$60/quarter,$60,$60 to $215/mo,$50 to $100
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,412 to 4,531Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Lexington Oaks are about $160,000 – $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.