- Current Prices:$194,900 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$153,000 to $376,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $116/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,285 to 4,298Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Lexington is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lexington are about $145,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.