- Current Prices:$200,000 to $369,000
- Closed Prices:$153,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $125/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,285 to 4,336Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Lexington features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $70 to $209, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,522 to as high as $4,483. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $70 to $209. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,285 to as high as $2,482.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.