- Current Prices:$205,000 to $256,000
- Closed Prices:$143,500 to $269,000
- Median Sale Price:$217,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$88
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $66/mo,$0 to $66
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,114 to 4,027Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lexington Plantation are about $150,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.