- Current Prices:$161,000 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$143,500 to $276,000
- Median Sale Price:$217,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $66/mo,$0 to $66
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,114 to 4,027Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lexington Plantation are about $150,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.