- Current Prices:$250,000 to $279,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $397,500
- Median Sale Price:$314,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$364
- Association Fee Ranges:
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:675 to 1,195Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Lexington Station are $420,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.