- Current Prices:$297,900 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$259,900 to $289,900
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$600 to $675
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,628 to 3,698Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Liberty Crossing represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Liberty Crossing are $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.