- Current Prices:$589,000
- Closed Prices:$542,990 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$596,495
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$45 to $75/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:4,074 to 6,074Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and continuing today. In general, homes in Liberty Knolls are about $430,000 – $740,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.