- Current Prices:$20,000 to $55,000
- Closed Prices:$29,000 to $149,900
- Median Sale Price:$49,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1915 to 1951
- Sq. Ft.:1,380 to 3,336Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
Liberty Square is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial and traditional style, and they were built between 1915 and 1931. Homes in Liberty Square are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are street and garage, and homes in Liberty Square typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.