- Current Prices:$849,000 to $2,000,000
- Closed Prices:$739,000 to $2,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$661
- Association Fee Ranges:$91 to $167/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,093 to 2,838Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Liberty Station is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Liberty Station are about $450,000 – $1,425,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.