- Current Prices:$244,000 to $259,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $269,900
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$380,$25 to $95/mo,$75 to $98/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,536 to 3,848Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Liberty Village are about $150,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.