- Current Prices:$1,499,000 to $2,650,000
- Closed Prices:$1,379,000 to $3,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,699,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:857 to 3,597Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Liberty Village is a neighborhood in Manhattan Beach, California. Homes in Liberty Village are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Liberty Village typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.