- Current Prices:$1,199,000 to $2,800,000
- Closed Prices:$600,000 to $2,475,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,262,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$737
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $375,$275 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1934 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,026 to 3,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Library Square features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Library Square are about $530,000 – $2,200,000 and sit on 2504.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.