- Current Prices:$675,000
- Closed Prices:$660,000 to $724,500
- Median Sale Price:$692,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$476
- Association Fee Ranges:$1929 to $2307/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,421 to 1,812Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1974. In general, homes in Lido Beach Club are about $385,000 – $800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.