- Current Prices:$204,900 to $8,449,900
- Closed Prices:$178,000 to $3,775,000
- Median Sale Price:$606,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$644
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $200,$0,$430 to $1036/mo,$0 to $10604/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1933 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:294 to 5,513Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Lido Beach is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lido Beach are about $275,000 – $6,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.