- Current Prices:$229,000 to $6,500,000
- Closed Prices:$197,000 to $5,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$627,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$595
- Association Fee Ranges:$20 to $3000,$433 to $1036/mo,$0,$0 to $10604/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1933 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:294 to 11,232Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Lido Beach is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lido Beach are about $280,000 – $6,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, carport, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.