- Current Prices:$908,888 to $999,000
- Closed Prices:$745,000 to $1,170,000
- Median Sale Price:$903,444
- Average $ per sq ft:$698
- Association Fee Ranges:$325/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1959 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:1,006 to 1,947Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lido Faire represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lido Faire are about $190,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, garage, off street parking, int access from garage, rv/boat parking, none, other, workshop in garage, converted garage, drive through parking, street, carport - 2 or more, carport - 1, enclosed garage, space per unit - 2, tandem parking, parking area and detached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.