- Current Prices:$469,500 to $749,999
- Closed Prices:$540,000 to $645,000
- Median Sale Price:$599,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$191 to $192/mo,$525 to $575/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,469 to 5,158Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Lido Isles is a neighborhood in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Homes in Lido Isles are 3,700 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lido Isles typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.