- Current Prices:$525,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$465,000 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$542,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$191 to $192/mo,$525 to $595/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,469 to 5,158Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Lido Isles are about $340,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.