- Current Prices:$160,000
- Closed Prices:$174,000 to $219,000
- Median Sale Price:$196,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$720,$1775 to $2450/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1963 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1963. In general, homes in Lighthouse Colony are about $115,000 – $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1 space, guest parking and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.