- Current Prices:$74,500 to $105,000
- Closed Prices:$50,000 to $122,000
- Median Sale Price:$83,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $299,$0 to $299/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1964 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 1,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Lighthouse Point Gardens is a neighborhood in Lighthouse Point, Florida. Homes in Lighthouse Point Gardens are 850 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Lighthouse Point Gardens typically have twelve spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.