- Closed Prices:$400,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$160/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:2,144 to 3,086Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Lighthouse Pointe is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Lighthouse Pointe are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lighthouse Pointe typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.