- Current Prices:$139,900 to $169,900
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $183,500
- Median Sale Price:$145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$409 to $1226/quarter,$359 to $408/mo,$255 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:932 to 1,356Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Limetree represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Limetree are about $70,000 – $190,000 and sit on 37-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.