- Current Prices:$2,465,000 to $2,780,000
- Closed Prices:$1,250,000 to $2,715,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,657,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$755
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1951 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,418 to 4,256Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lincoln Glenn are about $610,000 – $2,800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, driveway, carport and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.