- Current Prices:$198,900
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $189,000
- Median Sale Price:$169,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:820 to 2,502Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Lincoln Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lincoln Heights are about $145,000 – $235,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.