- Current Prices:$84,900 to $219,900
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $196,900
- Median Sale Price:$189,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:820 to 2,502Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lincoln Heights are about $120,000 – $205,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.