- Current Prices:$389,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $525,900
- Median Sale Price:$429,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$421
- Association Fee Ranges:$145 to $300/mo,$0 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1919 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:768 to 1,200Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Lincoln is a neighborhood in Long Beach, California. Homes in Lincoln are 850 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.