- Current Prices:$85,000 to $290,000
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$108,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1916 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:432 to 1,366Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Lincoln Manor is a neighborhood in Dallas, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1931 and 2006. Homes in Lincoln Manor are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.