- Current Prices:$315,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $239,900
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:438 to 1,677Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Lincoln Park is a neighborhood in Tucson, Arizona. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are bungalow style, and they were built between 1939 and 1982. Homes in Lincoln Park are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.