- Current Prices:$265,000
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$275
- Association Fee Ranges:$340,$0 to $30/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:965 to 1,532Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
Linden At Fair Ridge is largely a condo community. The homes in Linden At Fair Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Linden At Fair Ridge are $280,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and assigned.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.