- Current Prices:$4,695,000 to $4,800,000
- Closed Prices:$4,000,000 to $9,066,000
- Median Sale Price:$5,400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1958
- Association Fee Ranges:$40,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1941 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,130 to 6,659Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lindenwood are about $2,500,000 – $10,995,000 and sit on one-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, street, attached garage and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.